Thursday, October 23, 2008

DJ Throatslice "It Creeps!"

Okay, so I'm here to plug DJ Throatslice's new album "It Creeps!" This is kind of cheesy since it's my own music, but I'll make an attempt to sway you to listen. I've been working under the moniker of DJ Throatslice for several years now. Ever since I got some drum beat creation software for my old Mac G4 Cube back in Boston, I've been mixing up techno beats and scary Halloween samples and audio. Some of my songs contain samples from old Halloween records from the 60's and 70's and other songs are entirely my music save for the drum samples. I'd say "It Creeps!" is my favorite album thus far because I really dug into what I love and got to play the bass, mini-Korg keyboard, a midi keyboard, vocals, noises and live audio samples from outside my home.


If you're looking for some scary music to spice up your Halloween party this year, or if you want to scare the pants off of trick-or-treaters on October 31st, then grab some tracks from "It Creeps!" Check out my website first ( www.djthroatslice.com ) and you'll find a few free tracks for download. My music can be purchased several ways:


"It Creeps!" on CD: http://www.cafepress.com/neonhumanoid.313548564


"It Creeps!" on mp3 at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/It-Creeps/dp/B001CKJVG6/ref=dm_ap_alb2?ie=UTF8&qid=1224780974&sr=8-4


"It Creeps!" on iTunes: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?i=285474416&id=285474248&s=143441


Happy Halloween to y'alls! Look out next year for the newest chapter in DJ Throatslice's morbid trilogy.

No comments: