Thursday, February 12, 2009

Heart-2-Heart - 2.12.09 - The Pulsating Sac Of Sound

Merry V-Day 2 days early. What can I say? I'm a closet romantic and my show is near Valentine's Day, so here we go. Every song in my set tonight has the word "love" in it. Innit cool? I hope so. Tonight's show will be better than a nude Telly Savalas painted red being kissed by an 8-foot, 500 pound lady dressed in viking operatic gear while being stabbed with a giant red crayon in the old thumper to the song "Lovefool" by The Cardigans.

1. PSOS Intro
2. Don't Think Lover - A Place To Bury Strangers
3. This Love Is Fucking Right! - The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart
4. I'm in Love - Audio Bullys
5. Love - XO
6. Feel.Love.Thinking.Of - Faunts
7. Blue Dream Lover - Elke
8. Love Me Already - Black Kids
9. Love U - Blitzen Trapper
10. The Glory Of Love - Primal Scream
11. Anyone In Love - Franz Ferdinand
12. Daylight (REQUEST) - Matt & Kim
13. PSA - Financial Literacy
14. On The Night My Love Broke Through - Cold War Kids
15. Your Love - Walter Meego
16. I Love You - Esser
17. Love - Louis La Roché

Show: The Pulsating Sac Of Sound
When: Thursdays 9:30-10:30pm EST
Where: WBOR 91.1 FM in Brunswick, ME at Bowdoin College
Live Show Webcast: wbor.org/wbor.m3u
Show Blog: thepulsatingsacofsound.blogspot.com
DJ's Website: djthroatslice.com & theneonhumanoid.com
Request Line: 207-725-3250

No comments: